Blog it!

Share your thoughts! This blog is intended to give you the opportunity to share not only your opinions
on sports-related matters, but also to comment on what classmates have to say.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

K-State Spring

So who is going to be the quarterback for K-State?

This seems to be the question that every friend that is a fan of an opposing team has been wanting to ask me lately.

It's like asking someone a question that you know has an embarrassing answer. I'll give you an example.

My friend dropped his phone in the toilet one night (may, or may not have been intoxicated). He went to AT&T the next day and asked them if he could get a new one, saying he dropped his phone in the sink. As the worker walked away, my other friend asked (a little too loud) "Where did you really drop it?"

Carson Coffman is the answer. Carson Coffman is the toilet. Carson Coffman is the answer that I really don't want to tell you, even if it's the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment